Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER

I love Easter! It means warmer weather is on its way. I can't believe that we woke up to 2 inches or more of snow in Springville. Spring is almost here right?! I love that it was conference weekend. It was wonderful! Every time conference comes around it feels like I have been refreshed and renewed with great messages. I always come away feeling like I want to be a better person! Not only did we get to enjoy conference but we got to enjoy decorating eggs. I haven't done it in so long. While the boys were at priesthood session on Saturday we headed over to Tera's to dye and decorate eggs. I can't even tell you the last time that I had dyed eggs. It was fun...a little messy but brought back so many memories! I think as time went on each egg got better and better!
The finished product





Jackson is such a sweet kid. He insisted that we make one for his new little cousin...still in my tummy!



3 comments:

Erin said...

You look so cute! The only problem is that I can't see your tummy! I think you should post a picture for me since I can't see it in person. Congrats on the boy! I'm so happy for you! I keep meaning to call you, but I keep spacing it. Call me if you think about it!

Allie said...

ahhh, you guys have no idea how hard it is for me to see pictures like these. how fun! wish we could have been there! love you

Tara said...

The eggs with the arms are awesome-seriously never saw those before!Congrats on the boy-they are crazy but fun.