Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lions, Tigers, and Bears oh my!



Memorial Day was a fun day at the Hogle Zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in I don't know how long. It was nice weather and great day away from work! Although it wasn't quite like I remember it was still fun. There weren't as many animals this time around. No lions, no tigers, and no bears...actually there were tigers, but they were sleeping. I am making it sound horrible, but it was the opposite. In reality it was an awesome day, we had a blast with the Mendoza family and Lougees. The giraffes were so cute and we loved seeing the baby elephant. My favorite animals to see are the monkeys and birds! It was fun to go to the Zoo and enjoy some time with friends.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love the new look to your blog! You are so creative! Hope you are feeling okay, sure love you and can't wait to see you!!