Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cohen's First Birthday!!!


Wow...I don't know where the time went...my little boy is now a year old! Here are the stats of his growth over the past year:

2 weeks: height- 20 1/4 in (75%)
weight-6 lbs 5 oz (10%)

2 months: height-22 1/2 in (50%)
weight- 11 lbs (50%)

4 months: height-25 in (50%)
weight- 13 lbs 9 oz (25%)

6 months: height-26 1/4 in (50%)
weight- 16 lbs 1 oz (25%)

9 months: height- 27 1/4 in (25%)
weight- 17 lbs 11 oz(10%)

12 months: height- 29 3/4 in (50%)
weight- 18 lbs 7oz (3%)

He has grown so much! He has started walking this past week. I love to see his determination when he falls down. He is also getting another tooth...that makes a total of 5. We sure had fun celebrating his birthday. My sisters and mom were there to celebrate the day! Luckily Jon was able to skype for all of the fun stuff! We did bubbles, "Cohen" says, pizza, presents and CAKE! What could be better!




playing with bubbles










This is the game of Cohen says...we basically did everything that Cohen did


We had pizza...Cohen's favorite food!


Cake time!!


I made the cake!








Thanks Jackson and Ellie for making the banner!


He sure loves his cousins!


Cohen...
  • says mark, get set...GO!
  • he gives me loves
  • walks all over
  • loves Grandma and Grandpa
  • loves playing with balls...will go anywhere to get one
  • loves his Daddy. Whenever I say where is daddy he looks for my phone
  • he has the cutest facial expressions
  • will say mmm...ahhh after taking a drink of water or milk
  • loves otter pops (hmmm I wonder where he gets that?)
  • any time he hears a loud nose...will look around wide eyed and say ohhhhh
  • has a great arm...I think he will be a pitcher some day
  • loves bath time...well loves being in the water anywhere!
He is adorable and I love him so much! This year has been wonderful with having this sweet little boy in my life. I am glad he is my little man!

2 comments:

Tawna said...

I can't believe he is one! I love his cake, I think you did a great job on it. I'm glad that jon was able to skype in for the fun. When are you heading to TX?

lisa said...

What a cutie! He's sure blessed to have such a loving and caring mother...who is also a talented baker and photographer!!!