Friday, December 23, 2011

Utah Trip

Before Christmas I had the best time bringing in the holiday with my family. Jon had to stay due to his unit coming in...sad he couldn't come. Cohen and I tried get in as much of Utah, family and friends that we could. We had so much fun!
We went to go see the lights on Temple square
Cohen LOVES spending time with Millie
We made our way down to Riverwoods to see the lights there and check out the fun stores!
Shopping!
Had movie night! (PJ's were a must!)
I know you think this is lame...but I missed Red Robin...had to get me some clucks and fries! We also went to Brick Oven...loved spending time with the Fullers!
Of course spending time with friends!
We also went to Monticello and Goshen...yep I think we fit it all in! It was so good to see everyone! Jon was sad he couldn't make it out this time...hopefully next time! We miss you all!

No comments: