Saturday, February 18, 2012

Elder Jackson returns!

Cohen and I made our way back to Utah again. It was for a great reason though...Elder Jackson is home! It is so exciting that my little brother Keegan is now home after serving the Lord for two years! It is crazy that he hadn't ever met Cohen. I am so grateful that we could be there for his homecoming! Cohen sures loves his Uncle Keegan...we are proud of you Keegs! Utah was a blast! Cohen loved seeing his cousins, aunts and uncles...I did too!!!

Finally here after a 2 hour wait!

This were balloons for all the decorating we did outside my parent's house. Cohen was freaked out by them in the car...poor kid.

Now random pics from the trip...

Cheesin' it for Grandpa

Jon and I weren't together on Valentine's so he sent me flowers...total surprise. I sure loved them!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Thanks for sharing! And thanks for coming and helping with all the preparations for Keegan's homecoming. I couldn't have done it without you! We're so glad that Jon would let us have both of you for a few days!!