Sunday, June 22, 2008

Strawberry Days



So this weekend Jon and I went to the RODEO! We dressed up trying to be somewhat like a cowboy and cowgirl...but we had limited apparel. My favorite part of the rodeo is the bull riding and Jon can't decide what his favorite is. I just wish Dad could have been there...he would have been yelling "ride um cowboy". The clown was pretty entertaining and there were some great riders. When we got there people were walking around with strawberries and cream...I just thought to myself okay kind of weird that they have that. Then it clicked "Strawberry" Days. I know it was a blonde moment but oh well. The strawberries were great! We will definitely be attending next year.

8 comments:

Invisibile said...

http://everyblog.wikidot.com/
Add your site to EveryBlog!
It's free and easy!
http://everyblog.wikidot.com/

Tawna said...

Sounds like you had fun! Can't wait to get together to do something (soon)

Jill said...

0h Kels... how I miss you!

Allie said...

Oh, I want to go to a rodeo! Too bad it's still 100 degrees at ten o'clock at night!... We're stuck indoors! Ahhh, bless the AC! Hey, do you need some help with posting your pics? :) I'll show you how. Love you

Allie said...

You can disregard my last comment, I think you got the picture thing figured out!

Michele said...

Kels you kill me! Some time Alan and I will make it to strawberry days. Maybe next year. How fun.

derrick and erin said...

How fun Kels! I am coming down for fourth of July weekend. I'm sure you will be busy but I will be down on the third so let me know if you have time for lunch or something. we are making our blog private soon so if you want to read it send your gmail address to derricknerin@gmail.com

The Barton's said...

Kels you are so cute.