Sunday, September 7, 2008

We are back on the diet!

About 7 months ago Jon and I were talking about how our live was and everything that was going on. With being newly weds and having a busy schedule we had failed to notice that we had put on t a few pounds. So we started a workout program, body for life. After the first few weeks we started noticing changes, clothes were fitting better and we felt better. Jon and lost 18 pounds and I lost 11 but...then the summer came. We got out of our routine and we put a few pounds back. We didn't like how we were feeling and started it up again. This week has been pretty good, we haven't missed a day at the gym. Our routine consists of getting up at 6:15 and heading to the gym, doing our workout and eating smaller meals throughout the day. Sounds easy right...well I have a hard time. I can't get over the chocolate cravings! Jon is following to a T and I am just following pretty well. It will get better though. Well after not working out for a while and jumping right into it was a little difficult on my body. Lets just say that I can't walk today! My calves hurt so bad! Jon just makes fun off me all the time and he keeps on saying "I told you to stretch". Yes I am an idiot and didn't stretch enough...well not really at all. I learned my lesson!

8 comments:

Diana said...

You go girl. I wish I had time to work out I would hae to get up and get back before my husband left at 5:30 in the morning. No thanks beside I like being FAT!!! You are awesome keep up with it. You Will be so glad you did!Glad to have you back in the blogging world!!!

Jill said...

Good for you guys! That's pretty dang good. 6:15?!...yeah, couldn't do that. Keep it up!!!

Dawn said...

Welcome back to the blog-world!!

Michele said...

Hello! It is about time friend! You are so dedicated I may just have to start getting up early soon too, I need to diet too! GOod for you! Keep up the good work!

Tera said...

I am amazed at how well you have stuck to the diet. I cannot diet. Exercise maybe, but no diet! Welcome back to blogging!

The Curry Family said...

Jon & Kelsi... Hello... I found your blog onK atie's.. so I thought I would drop you both a note. I ask Russ & Brenda about all you kids whenever I see them... which I have to say is not that often any more now that I live in Denver. I hope this finds you both in good spirits.

Love,
Brook

Corinne said...

Uh Kelsi... Blog dang it! Haha just kidding... but really.
Love ya
Corinne

Ashley Hall said...

Kelsi! I don't have your email so I just wanted to tell you high! I hope that you guys are doing well. How is it living at your parents? We need to get together for lunch or something!