Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

Jon and I are primary teachers over the CTR 8. We have only taught for 2 weeks now but already like it. We have learned a few things from them and hopefully they are learning from us. It is so exciting to have a calling and to see these kids learn and grow. They are 7 turning 8 so we get to go to baptisms...exciting! Well I thought it would be fun to put a few of the fun things that they say. So here you have it...
  • We were teaching about the word of wisdom and asked "what is bad for our bodies?" One of the boys responded by saying "I learned yesterday that if you eat your toe, its bad." Jon and I didn't know what to say and didn't want to ask further.
  • When I was introducing us I said "I am sister Fuller and this is brother Fuller," one of the girls with a grin on her face and with the cute little voice shouted "oooh they're maarrrried!"
  • We have a jar, when the kids are good we put a marble in. When it is full the get a pizza party. When they are bad though we take some out. While telling them about this one of the boys asked "What if we are medium bad?" His twin brother answered him for us by saying "Bad is BAD there is no medium!" Smart kid in my mind.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Told you that calling rocks! How fun!

Corinne said...

Haha! That is cool, kids are so funny! I miss having you guys in our ward though I have to say!

Michele said...

That is hilarious! Kids do say some pretty funny things! I liked the one about the medium bad! :)