Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wicked!

 


On Friday night my family and I went to wicked! My mom and dad got us the tickets for Christmas. It was so fun! We made a night of it...having dinner together as a family and then driving up to Salt Lake. Even the boys who complained about it all week actually enjoyed it! Jon told me the first 15 minutes were a little difficult for him "all the singing" (its a musical) were hard for him. As the play went on he started to really like it. I haven't been to a play in so long...it was nice and relaxing. I was sad when it was over. The actors did an amazing job. For those of you who have seen it, I would say that Ga-linda was one of my favorite actresses. She had me laughing so hard. Lets just say it was well worth the 5 month wait from Christmas. One of the best nights ever! It was totally WICKED!

5 comments:

Tawna said...

Lucky. I wanted to go so bad.

Jill said...

Can not tell you how jealous I am...glad you liked it. Isn't the music amazing?!

Fuller Family said...

I am so jealous!!!!!!

Allie said...

I'm so jealous, mainly because you are all together! Why does it have to be that WE are the only ones who miss out on everything? You guys look great, glad you had fun!

Tera said...

It WAS fun, but it would have been so much better if the Hardy's had been there. I am glad you got a picture. I wish we could go again!