Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh my goodness!


I am so behind on posting on my blog. There are many of you that I said ..."I promise I will post next week!" Needless to say I didn't do it when I told you I would. So here is too making it up. Its a new year...a clean slate. This year has been wonderful! Here is why...

#1 Our house is complete. Jon and I moved in in November thanks to the help of family and friends. We love it and are so glad that we are homeowners (at times if you know what I mean)!



#2 Elder Keegan Jackson is out serving a mission! He leaves the MTC on April 12 to serve the people in Concepcion Chile. We are so proud of him. Keegan has been such an example to us. I will definitely miss him for the next 2 years but couldn't be happier for him that he is out serving the Lord.




# 3 Jon got a new job! He is now a real estate professional...as he wants me to tell people but I would just say a realtor. He has been working so hard. If you have any friends that are looking to sell or wanting to buy, keep Jon in mind! I know he is going to do a great job. I am so proud of him!




#4 The best news of all...we are going to have a baby! Jon and I are expecting our first little one on August 19th. I can't tell you how thrilled we are. I feel so blessed that we get to start a family of our own. It has been a pretty easy pregnancy, I really have nothing to complain about other than just being REALLY REALLY tired. Jon has taken on the responsibility of telling me what I can and can't do, or can and can't eat. I know he has good intentions, he is just an excited Daddy to be. We are so happy!


7 comments:

Michele said...

I am so proud of you for posting! Good job! Also very happy for the two of you, soon to be three! :D I see you at work but I just wanted to say it again! Luv ya!

Monique said...

Hooray! Congrats. I almost have the same due date, so our little ones will be second cousins! Hope you are well and good luck with everything.

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

YAY! Congratulations! Sounds like life is so upbeat for you two. Thanks for the update!

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

Congrats!! How exciting! I'm glad that I got to see you at the Dr's!! That was fun! Hope everything is going great!!

Danielle said...

KELSI!!!! You called me the other day (ok...maybe longer ago than a day =0) and I totally forgot to call you back!! I'm due any day now so I've been busy busy busy! But now I read your blog, I NEED TO CALL YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY FOR BABIES!!! I will call soon!

Allie said...

Glad you're back! Love you guys!

Tara said...

Yeah-Congrats on it all!