Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Jon and I are both so excited that it is a BOY! Everything went well. He looks great and they couldn't see any problems. It is amazing everything that they can check with the ultrasound. He is weighing 12 oz. and is healthy. As the tech was trying to look at everything he stayed in a ball the whole time...stubborn already! When the tech said it was a boy you should have heard Jon. He was so excited! Well I am now 20 weeks, HALF WAY there! I feel good and am starting to have more energy, it is wonderful! Well here is our little man...



10 comments:

The Barton's said...

Wow I have been waiting all afternoon to read this blog. CONGRATS. I am so excited for you guys.

Tawna said...

congrats! Too bad I started a blanket for a girl. do you think he will like pink? ;)

Fuller Family said...

Horray for BOYS! We are super excited to meet the little guy.

Katie said...

Yay. Congratulations! Boys are the best! (You probably don't know me, but I'm Jon's cousin. I found your blog from Tawna, and now I have been blog stalking you for a couple of months - but I swear I'm not creepy:)

Jill said...

Congrats Kels!!!!

Allie said...

Wahoo! So excited for you! Is it weird that I already think he looks like Jon?? Something about that profile :) I'm kidding... sort of.

Monique said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats!

Cass said...

Congrats, boys are so much fun! I'm glad you're feeling good!

Robertson Family said...

Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun!

. said...

Kelsi, I am so happy for you. You are going to be an excellent mom and you are going to love being a mom! Congrats to both of you.